Upgrading your computer or laptop can bring many benefits, including improved performance, faster processing speeds, increased storage capacity, and better overall reliability. It can also allow you to take advantage of new software and technologies that may not be compatible with older hardware.
Additionally, upgrading can extend the lifespan of your device, saving you money in the long run by reducing the need for frequent repairs or replacements. Allow our team of experienced technicians to evaluate your PC or Mac and make professional recommendations to achieve your goals and fit your budget. Since 2005 we have the stocked the largest selection of components in Central Texas. If we don’t have it we can usually get it in just a matter of days.
Desktop Computer Upgrades
- System Memory (RAM) DDR3 / DDR4 / DDR5 – DIMM
- Graphics Card (GPU) Nvidia, AMD, and Intel Discrete Graphics Cards
- Processors (CPU) – Intel & AMD
- Storage (SSD or HDD) – SATA 2.5” & 3.5”, M.2 NVMe, etc
- Power Supply Units (PSU) – Ranging from 200 watts to 1300 watts
- Cooling Systems (Air or Liquid cooled) – A variety to choose from
- ARGB Lighting – What really makes your PC run better!
- Motherboards – Intel & AMD – Asus, Asrock, Gigabyte, MSI
- Case Fans – 80mm, 90mm, 120mm, 140mm, 200mm
Laptop Computer Upgrades
- System Memory (RAM) DDR3 / DDR4 / DDR5 – SODIMM
- Storage (SSD or HDD) – SATA 2.5”, M.2 NVMe
- Battery Replacement
- Screen Replacement
- WIFI Adapter Upgrades
- Web Cameras
Have questions? Give us a call at (254) 501-9876 to speak with one of our technicians.